Saturday, February 18, 2012

Living Undercover



Life goes on. It seems that more and more of my free time is caught up with the idea of coming out or perhaps, "coming clean". I take walks for exercise which gives me time to think. It is when I have time to focus on myself. There is no escaping my gender identity issue. Most of my day, it is there. I am at work, speaking with a coworker, and suddenly it hits me..."What if I disclosed the real me to them RIGHT NOW!"
Watching TV with my wife, and trying to plan what to say is common.
Being in the bathroom, preparing to take a shower, evokes wished as I undress. Lord, change me NOW! It is always the same...nothing happens.
Time continues to tick and the game clock never adds seconds. Something will happen soon. I am very patient and I will wait until the right moment. Eli anning or Tom Brady know when to let the football go sailing down the field. That time is coming.
As I age day to day I also seem to feel less fear about revealing lissa.
Maybe tomorrow? Next month? Soon!


4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Enjoy your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you well. surely can relate to your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, if ever you want to talk. I think about coming back out, as I lived 13.5 years 24/7 n loved it, till towards the end, the ignorance was higher than it is today. As well as been on hormones 20 plus years. wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. My darling I sympathise with you so much. But at least you’re doing something. Move on an up and keep your goal in sight. I fear it’s too late for me but my dreams go with you

    ReplyDelete